Saturday, May 15, 2010

Soft Sweet Tender Kisses

"Soft Sweet Tender Kisses."

When I look at your lips I imagine just how soft
they will feel and just how sweet they'll taste to me.
When I see you and you look my way I can see us
together in an embrace so vividly.
When I hear your voice I hear the melody of a Love Song
that was written in my heart and never sang before.
When you are actually standing eye to eye I'm in
the presence of greatness someone I truly Love and adore.
And when I hold you I receive and give soft, sweet,
and tender wet kisses that resonate all over the two.
Passions ignite a fire that would make the Sun sweat that's
when our hunger and drive for the other come through.
When our lips meet in soft sweet tender kisses our
tongues dance as our bodies move along.
Kisses filled of our emotions deep wet kisses with
power and passion behind them out of a Love Song.
When I kiss your lips and touch your body
I feel you move as if your temp has started to rise.
I see the yearning to be touched in the most special
way when I look and see myself in your eyes.
I feel your heart beating faster when I pull you
closer and I don't want to let go.
Very soft lips as are the mounds where I rest my
hands that are balls of cotton softer than snow.
Kissing is one of the most sweetest pleasures that
has healing properties for the mind and body too.
My body gets energized and I'm like the Rabbit
I keep going when my hands and lips are on you.
Upon your creation the Heavenly Beings must have
shouted because I want to scream when we lay.
Your lips are like the world's finest chocolate that I
can't get enough of and I want it everyday.
Your soft sweet lips make for the most delicious tender
kisses that I have ever tasted in my whole entire life.
Just one of your patented Juicy wet sticky kisses
made me a believer and you my wife.
Soft sweet tender juicy wet passionate kisses that I live
for are just the introduction to a fantasy filled night.
Where when I close my eyes I will enjoy the pleasures
of a King because I have a treasure that's a total delight.

Shalom
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment