Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rainy Day Romance

"Rainy Day Romance."

It's raining hard outside and the wind is blowing
then there's thunder and lightening too.
All of a sudden the lights go out so lighting a candle
to illuminate the room is what we do.
Every moment with you is a romantic one and
with the lights out this is the time to play.
We can get in bed or just get the wine and relax
tonight as the storm is passing through we shall lay.
Mama said we should be quiet during the storm
and she used to cover all the mirrors also.
But what we'll cover is ourselves between the
sheets and let all our passions during the storm show.
It's a rainy day and it's time for romance we're
enjoying the storms that are passing through.
Hugging and kissing and feeling you all over as the
thunder makes you jump I'm there for you.
You squeeze me tighter as the lightening flashes
and I'm liking this storm very much tonight.
I'm enjoying cuddling with my honey and not
only her hugging me but also holding me so tight.
Boom goes the thunder again after the flash
and I pour her another glass to sip on.
Pretty soon the wine has done it's job and she is
relaxed and her fear of the storm is gone.
As the thunder is rolling through the skies we're
rolling between the sheets as it pours down.
In this storm that has put out the lights, in the bed
with my wife romance has come around.
Rainy day romance is what we're enjoying as the
rains pour and the thunder roars we're at peace.
We're lying in each other's arms as the storm has
blown over resting there after our release.
Tonight the storm came through and blew out the
lights and my honey and I had enjoyed some romance.
Whenever the time arises I say seize the moment
whenever the mood hits go ahead and jump at the chance.
Whether it's Sunny or rainy, day or night the time is
always right when the two are in Love and willing.
You can share a kiss and some sweet words and make the
time together so fulfilling.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment