Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You're Beautiful Beyond

"You're Beautiful Beyond."

You're Beautiful beyond the eye shadow or the lashes
you're Beautiful beyond anything that you can do.
No matter what you put on or wear the Beauty that
I feel is coming out of you.
Your Beauty isn't seen in your eyes although I Love
nor in those thick curvy legs that I just Love to see.
Your Beauty is within your heart it's in your spirit
it's in your walk in your talk in your personality.
You're Beautiful beyond wearing anything or nothing
at all you are Beautiful from your head to your toe.
Your Beauty is that of a Queen in all her royal splendor
you're Beautiful because Yah makes you so.
I Love what I see but what I feel is so much better and
with each day there's more to look forward to.
You're like a dream that I don't want to awaken from
and many prayers that I'm hoping will come true.
Your Beauty is beyond the words of a zillion poets
or poetess to ever begin to write.
Your Beauty is poetry in motion that with every step
you take you recite.
The way you move and those strides your walk
is that of royalty.
You're the one whom I truly admire and adore
the one who was designed to complete me.
You're Beautiful beyond your hair your polish
your jewelry and your clothes.
You're Beautiful beyond anything created by
man because it's you whom Yah knows.
Your Beauty inspired this poem and there will
be more that you will inspire me to create.
Your Beauty is just a slice of the Heavenly Creation
the thing of Beauty Yah formed when He chose my mate.
You're Beautiful Beyond anything and everything
that could be seen but they will never believe.
That Beauty is placed in the hearts of those whom
Yah into His Family He does receive.
You're Beautiful beyond words or thoughts beyond
my imagination or everyone's in life.
You are the Beauty that is the breath of Yah when
He spoke you to become my wife.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment