Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Heavenly Treasure

"Heavenly Treasure."

You're my Heavenly treasure a gift to my life and
my heart that I shall with awe forever behold.
A splendid gift given from the heart of Yah a gem
that's immeasurable more precious than gold.
You're a Love that my heart has never felt a Love
that's more intense than the Sun could ever be.
The miracle that was formed in the presence of
Angels the proof of Yah's great Love for me.
Heavenly treasure that is most cherished with
each moment I'm amazed and blessed highly.
You are the one that is beyond pretty but the one
with my whole heart that I feel and see.
Heavenly treasure you are to be a prayer that
was spoken before life was created.
Someone I truly dedicate my life to and will be ever
devoted a gift that will forever be appreciated.
In my yearning I prayed for someone special someone
chosen especially for me but wasn't my choice.
Someone who would be mine forever and always
someone who would soothe me when I heard her voice.
This is more than anything that I thought possible
but more than all the hearts created ever felt.
A Love so warm and sweet that touches you deep in
your soul that would make the coldest hearts melt.
A Heavenly treasure much more than I could imagine
yet one that is very soft to the touch.
A Beautiful person more than my life has ever known
so incredible that I Love her so much.
Many have looked and found less settling for what
this world has to offer but I know there's much more.
Yah can bless you with way more than your heart's
desire a heavenly gift you'll Love and adore.
Someone who was designed and created with you in
mind someone who'll make you forget the heartaches.
Someone who is a treasure He took from His heart one
whom He had to heal and restore from their heartbreaks.
A Heavenly Treasure given to a Heavenly Treasure equally
yoked to bond as a ministry of what Yah can do.
A treasure beyond anything known to mankind
a treasure that is felt when heard I Love You.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment