Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sweet Thick and Delicious

"Sweet Thick and Delicious."

Sweet, thick and delicious is how I Love my Malts
and the one whom Yah will bring into my life.
But ice cream won't be her main ingredient
it will be Yah's spirit that will make her my wife.
Unlike the Malt that will last for a few moments
my sweet, thick, and delicious Love is in my life to stay.
To be Loved, cherished, and treasured as the perfect
Gift from Him each and everyday.
Sweet, thick, and a delicious Love who will be more than
my eyes can see or my arms will ever be able to hold.
She will be heavy and it's not from the eating but
her pounds are from the heart that's actually pure gold.
She will have the Beautiful eyes that I'm attracted to and
the nice legs I'm just so crazy about.
She will be a Masterpiece creation of Love with all the
Bells and Whistles of the spirit I have no doubt.
She will be the Virtuous Wife with the standards,
values, morals, and virtues from her Father above.
She will be physical in composition but her whole
being will be hand crafted in the sweetest Love.
Sweet, thick, and delicious is the way I like my
Malts but even better the one Yah has given to me.
A real treat for my heart that I will Love with all
of mine like Yah Loves us endlessly.
Sweet, thick, and delicious and all natural nothing
unnatural about her she is 100% real.
She doesn't melt in my hands but melts my heart
brand new, thrilled, elated, and excited is the way I feel.
To have a chosen from Yah is a blessing but even more
through her He is showing His deep Love for you.
She is more than a companion but His Love in the flesh
when you see her in all her Beauty you see Yah too.
Sweet, thick, and delicious with those eyes and legs
you know the thick ankles and calves all over the place.
But more than all I can ever desire for her to be in the
physical more than having the prettiest face.
She will be a creation of Yah with His Love and spirit
she will be all that I am in Him as well.
I'm going to have to learn to write stories because I
will have a Sweet, thick, and Delicious Love story to tell.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment