Tuesday, April 6, 2010

To Be Admired Not Worshiped

"To Be Admired and Not Worshiped."

I feel like I'm in the presence of shatan when
males and females have the mindset of it's all about me.
They seem to believe that you're in the presence of
greatness and god's gift is what you see.
Yes they are god's gift when you know that shatan
is the god of this age and they have his attitude.
A mindset and a spirit that makes them look down on
others and treat those they feel are less than them rude.
If you're physically attractive you should be admired not
worshiped the flesh is temporary and dying everyday.
You don't need to get it twisted because no one ever has
been or ever will be that fine no how or no way.
I admire the female creation of Yah the Beautiful eyes
and the shapely legs the Sisters have on them.
What I see are Masterpiece works of Yah's artwork
with clay and all praises are going to Him.
But I have my own legs and my own butt and what's
between my legs is a treasure to me also.
I'm not about worshiping what I see but admiring
we are all temporary I'm just as fine I hope you know.
In Romans 1:25 Shaul spoke about those who began
to worship the creation rather than the Creator as they still do.
They are possessed with spirits that make them self absorbed
they're self centered and totally selfish and you know it's true.
Things and stuff that will soon be taken away have many
thinking they're all that when they're nothing at all.
You see they're living in the dark and an illusion being set up
by their father shatan for a mighty big fall.
Yah gave us all eyes and created us desirable but to be
admired not worshiped we're the created not the Most High.
Just like Eve had her ear opened to shatan in the garden
many of you are still listening as he tells you a lie.
We are headed for a time of great tribulation and humility
should be the mindset that we need to be cultivating.
Because being physically attractive won't save anyone
during that time only misery those spirits will bring.
We should admire the creation and worship the Creator
Beauty is an internal thing that grows and comes from above.
No matter what you hear and the mirror tells you you're really
nothing but rotting flesh if you don't have Yah's Love.

Shalom
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment