Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm Not The One

"I'm Not the One."

I'm not the one who told you the lie that
caused your heart to be broken.
I'm not the one who whispered in your ears
all the B.S. that you wanted to hear spoken.
So why do you look at me like I was the one who
you allowed to completely mess over you.
Why do you even think that we all are alike when
he was your choice the one who you let pursue.
I'm not the one who left you pregnant and hurt you
when you heard it wasn't his or you messed around.
I'm not the one who abused you every way possible
and would say nasty things to bring you down.
I'm not the one who deceived you when you knew
you had to give up something to go for a ride.
Don't blame me for your mistake or your choice
of the asshole because it wasn't me who lied.
You need to know that we all aren't alike and it
was your choice to pursue someone with things.
When you try and get with someone because of what
they have only heartache and misery it brings.
I'm not the one who did those things to you and I'm not
the one you chose or shatan chose for you in the first place.
You were the one who chose to play his game because of
your mindset and get up all in his face.
Now you walk around like I did you something and you're
the one who put yourself in the place to be hurt.
You were the one who went for his advances because of
what you saw now you say we are all less than dirt.
Until you are healed you will look at me with hatred
because shatan worked a number on your mind.
You played the whore and you really got screwed not
only physically but emotionally you got a wet behind.
So when you look at me with the disgust remember it
was you who gave in it was you who laid on your back.
It was you who not only opened up yourself to him but
to all the devils with him in a spiritual attack.
It was not me I'm not the one who messed over you and
you don't know me to judge me in that way.
It was you who picked this loser but with your spirit
I'm not at a loss because you're the one who has had to pay.

Shalom
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment