Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Let's Make Love

"Let's Make Love."

It's 10:25 in the P.M. the children are asleep
and you're lying so close to me.
We turn off the television as the News ends
it's quiet in the house and it's time for some intimacy.
We want to express the Love within our hearts with our
bodies where we will come together so Beautifully tonight.
What we feel starts out with the sweetest words ever
spoken because we're each others sheer delight.
From the moment I awakened this morning I knew
I wanted to have you in thoughts of Love.
Throughout the day I hinted to you through deep
passionate kisses this will be the night you dreamed of.
The words I whisper in your ears are let's make Love
and you respond as only someone in Love would do.
We make Love almost every other night and sometimes
throughout the day but every time is brand new.
You're my wife and your body is mine as
my body is yours as Scriptures tell us.
We know that we are to give into each others needs
and desires we make Love it's not about lust.
From heart to heart we feel it emotionally even before
the clothes come off we've experienced it in our minds.
We penetrate each others hearts and minds ever before
we touch it's about being emotional and sensitive we find.
Making Love is a Beautiful display of what we're feeling
not just touching but with words our Love we convey.
The way we look at each other arouses our senses
and we know we need to make time to lay.
There are many benefits to intimacy that are good for
our healthy well being.
Not only pleasure that we feel through our bodies but
relaxation to our minds and bodies our Lovemaking brings.
Let's make Love not only in the physical but the emotional
and the spiritual for Lovemaking will make us one.
We bond when we come together in those intimate moments
and the fulfillment of everything Beautiful is done.
Tonight let's make Love starting with conversation then
touch as your soft and tender lips I passionately kiss.
These are precious moments as they all are spent with
the woman I Love special times I would not want to miss.

Shalom
shelly david wright poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment