Monday, January 25, 2010

Wife

"Wife."

This is one four letter word I don't mind saying
but it is a curse word to many of you.
It is a burden and a weight that many regret
they took on and get rid of it is what you'd love to do.
Wife is a creation of Yah she was in Adam
upon his birth the two were truly one in life.
Yah set the standard for His own to follow
we are to leave our parents and bond to a wife.
Satan being god of this world has made Marriage and
wife two curse words in the mouths of many.
Whorings, Adulteries, and a variety of abuses
are leading to Divorces and I do mean plenty.
If you want to find out who married you look
at what's going on in the marriage, look for Love and Respect.
If you don't have those working and Yah isn't
head, center, foundation, and tail you're in a wreck.
For what Yah isn't head of satan is and he marries
his own to make a mockery of what Yah instituted for man.
We are to become one with our wives as we are to be one
with Him the unity of one is His plan.
In the world a marriage license is viewed as ownership
by many but she's not your slave or your property too.
She's not your mother, whore, or your toilet to piss on
those things Yah didn't make any woman to become or do.
Wife has lost it's meaning because of the devil's own
who are filled with as much Lust as any Drug you can think of.
They don't have Yah's spirit but that of the devil so
it is impossible for them to ever feel or conceive Love.
I had a wife in my first marriage and I was an accident
waiting to happen all I needed was a time and place.
Lust consumed me and the last thing I needed
was for satan and me to end up in some woman's face.
Needless to say I was a failure in this learning experience
and the marriage was sort of a failure also.
You see I was awakened out of that trouble in much
pain and sorrow and Yah I began to know.
Wife is a beautiful four letter word to me now
I yearn to have my bride the one Yah chose for me.
I will through Him Love her as He Loves His own
and be the husband Yah wants me to be.

shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment