Thursday, January 21, 2010

Each Morning when I Rise

"Each Morning when I Rise."

Each morning when I rise and I get to see your face
I count it all Joy to have another day with you.
To be blessed to see another day with the one
you Love shows Yah's Love too.
Each morning we embrace it's a silent celebration
where morning breath can't stop what our hearts display.
We give give thanks to Yah for each other
holding hands as we pray.
Morning is just the tip of the day the beginning
of another chance to get it right.
When you've been given someone special in your
life they become your heart's delight.
We all have an expiration date and at any time
one can be taken from the other we could expire.
To lose the one you Love is truly one I would not
want to ever imagine it's a thought I don't desire.
We should do our best to keep the peace and Love
in our homes and hearts and keep satan out.
Because when we don't think WE, we give the
devil room to enter without a doubt.
We need to be more Loving each day as we die
to the old self becoming one with Yah each day.
He is the glue that bonds the marriage and
it's all about bonding becoming one when we lay.
Each morning I rise I'm blessed that you've
risen along with me.
Like the Sun it is a Beautiful sight when your
eyes open and that sparkle I see.
We become each other's breakfast in bed the
sounds of Love and thanksgiving are heard.
We express our feelings of gratitude to each
other without saying a word.
The morning is refreshing we shower eat
breakfast together and we communicate.
We turn on our Love song For You and hold
each other and on the song we meditate.
We begin our day by driving to work together
dropping me off with a kiss that lasts an eternity.
In the morning when I rise I'm laying next to the
one I Love the most there's no other place I'd rather be.

shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment