Monday, January 18, 2010

The Perfect Catch

"The Perfect Catch."

To my Brothers and Sisters I would admonish you to
become the perfect catch if you want quality in your life.
You should set your standards higher and have morals,
virtues, when looking for a husband/wife.
Don't let looks alone be your deciding factor Samson lost
his sight and his life and David had a man killed too.
You see looks can be very deceiving pretty is vain what
you don't see the inner person you should pursue.
Like I always say No one is that fine and never will be
of course I'm sure Bathsheba was fine but to kill for no.
But it's happening everyday out here and behind someone
else's property to the point of murder they'll go.
Adultery isn't a sin to them it's a thing like whoring if
you don't do they'll ask what's wrong with you.
Society is filled with demons and they're twisted where
wrong is right and anything goes it's true.
I'm sorry I was in darkness at one time and that person
has died I'm not the same person I used to be.
Yah is placing His spirit within and daily I'm still dying
my changing life is reflected in the poetry.
I'm not about to dishonor my Father and I fear what
will happen but many out here don't have that fear.
You tell them what's right and what's wrong they'll
say you can't judge me and it goes out the other ear.
We are living in a time much worse than Lot but like
Sodom there is destruction from Yah's wrath in store.
Because I'm seeing things now that I'm sure
Lot and his family had never seen before.
Being a perfect catch isn't about the stuff you have
but the stuff in your heart called Love.
To be honest to become a perfect catch you need to
be first called out of darkness from above.
Through Yah you can become the perfect catch
for your chosen spouse because Yah doesn't do dating.
He believes you should be married before the two of you
ever begin to start physically mating.
I want to be the perfect catch for my chosen as she'll
be for me when Father Yah brings my bride to me.
We'll be the perfect catch for each other because we'll
both be ready from our years of celibacy.

shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment