Monday, January 25, 2010

In the Coolness of the Night

"In the Coolness of the Night."

I Love the Night time due to the color of the sky
the stars, and constellations healing takes place at night.
Morning comes from the night the mask comes off the
darkness to reveal the light.
The quiet of night it's a commune time where the Beauty
of the Most High's Love reveals itself in awesomeness.
The Night is a time for romance to be in the comforting
arms of the one you Love in complete happiness.
The night time is when I like to drive with the moonroof
opened and let the coolness of the night brush against my face.
To be there driving next to my Beautiful eyed honey
no matter where we are we're in the perfect place.
In the coolness of the night I enjoy the silence
and the sound of your heart when I lay next to you.
The rhythmic beat of your heart sounds like a
melody as I close my eyes and enjoy it too.
At night is the time where all things get
quiet and we relax and talk about our day.
We listen to each other we talk and we
eat by candlelight as grace we say.
I Love the Night time due to the colors
of the sky and the time I spend with my Love.
An Angel sent from Heaven in the Night
she is one of the most sweetest people I know of.
She's my Night time Angel who touches me
and refreshes me in every way.
The Night brings so much passion as
the two of us lay.
I Love the Night time as we gaze into the night
sky at the stars and I say Heaven is where you're from.
Heaven is where you send me every night with
your Love as my heart beats like a drum.
I Love the Night as I Love you to see the twinkle
in your eyes are like stars in the night sky.
They are the most Beautiful eyes and you become
more Beautiful as time passes by.
In the coolness of the night I'm next to the treasure
of Heaven that in darkness stills my beating heart.
The night is Beautiful and so healing when I've
been given this most wonderful work of Heavenly art.

Concept from Karon

shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment