Thursday, January 14, 2010

Love , Life, and Loyalty

"Love, Life, and Loyalty."

A ring is just a ring no matter what size the carat
if you don't have my Love, I dedicate my life and loyalty.
What's the use of having a ring just to say you're
married if all I'm about is infidelity.
There are many who have a marriage and a
big diamond to show off but no true marital Love life.
Sure they have everything that money can't buy
but money can't Love or a dedicated husband or wife.
Marriage to begin with is a Yah thing and not a
world thing Yah founded marriage of Love.
From the very beginning it was meant to endure
the test of time because divorce wasn't heard of.
Until someone dedicates and devotes themselves
to you, you have nothing but a piece of jewelry.
What is the value of a ring when your marriage
is worthless just a hypocrisy.
From the beginning marriage isn't about gain
or sex it's a ministry with two people He chose.
Not two who chose each other because all things
are by design as only He knows.
Love, life and loyalty are the main ingredients
of what a true spouse should have in them.
How can you claim to Love a spouse when you
first don't Love Yah and you hate Him.
Truth is many are just incapable of showing any
emotion aside from anger to their mate.
Fits of jealousy and rage only spell out that
the spirit that is in them is pure hate.
If Yah chose only a select who had the rest, yes you
got it satan's world and his own who are the majority.
They're the ones who are in failed relationships and
marriages because satan is a matchmaker you see.
When I finally give someone a ring it will be Love and
my dedication to give them my Life and Loyalty too.
They will mean the world to me because Yah sent them
and His favour for our marriage I shall pursue.
Love life and loyalty are the three that make giving
a ring important because marriage is very serious.
When I say I Do I know that Yah has sent me His
best and with my heart and life I will surely trust.

shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment