Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Silence

"Silence."

I'm lying here in silence it's quiet in my room and
there's not a sound except for the birds that I hear.
She is asleep and she's so Beautiful lying there
I bend over to kiss her on her ear.
Not a word is spoken and silence is peace there's
no music playing, no television, but it's just so sweet.
There's no real sounds of drama to murder the sweetness
of silence that my ears Love to meet.
There's a time to talk and a time just to be silent and let
your words and actions be of your heart and mind.
There's a time when quietness is so essential to your
soul and the peace from Yah you will find.
We must learn to say as little as possible and to say
as much as possible with a few words that will convey.
The things that are pouring from our hearts and
to communicate the precious words we never say.
Silence is beautiful when we lie together and don't
say a word but through our bodies we communicate.
In the morning at the birth of another day we lie
in silence and this quiet time together we appreciate.
Silence is golden is a true statement where words
just spoken to be heard is a cancer to my ears.
Words that are without depth or meaning that
only bring death to the silence and my heart to tears.
It is with silence that we commune with Yah speaking
to Him inwardly so the next poem can touch your heart.
It is through the silence that I hear the most from
Yah that transcends into these poetic works of art.
Silence and the quiet spirit I have allows me to be
alone when the room is filled with people also.
My heart is then filled with rhyme and new poetry
is conceived as words from others flow.
I love the silence and the special times I'm with
Yah as He speaks to me and I write these treasures to you.
Through the silence I'm able to receive the words of
Love that He allows to come pouring through.
Silence is a sweetness ask Tulip who has heard enough
noise but now enjoys the silence and the peace.
Fe Fee had to embrace the silence to hear from Yah
so the drama in her life would finally start to cease.

shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment