Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Emotionally, Tenderly, and Lovingly

"Emotionally, Tenderly, and Lovingly."

It's raining and we're lying under each other
your warm body against mine and the softness I feel.
Lying on my chest is my Love as I awaken every
morning next to her Yah's Love is manifested so real.
Emotionally, tenderly, lovingly with all sensitivity we
express our appreciation in a very special way.
We manifest what we feel in our hearts physically
giving all honor to the Most High as we lay.
Emotionally, tenderly, and lovingly with all sensitivity
we make the sweetest Love our ministry of healing.
Beyond the intimacy and the moment of fulfillment
a union of one in the spirit is what we're feeling.
We satisfy each other giving thanks to the one
who gave us to each other in the first place.
Emotionally, tenderly, and lovingly with all
sensitivity in our hearts we're lying face to face.
Yah gave us these bodies to serve Him with and
with these bodies we experience His true Love.
The sounds that are sweet to both our ears are the
greatest expression of what we're feeling I know of.
Emotionally, tenderly and lovingly with all sensitivity
we are one as the rain continues to come down.
In the presence of Yah we're making Love a testament
to the Love that through Him we've found.
There's no shame for she is my wife and all that I'll
ever need or desire in this life.
Yah gave me all my needs and more than I knew
to pray for when He joined me to my wife.
What we feel is Him holding us in our intimacy
His spirit is there in the two.
He is always there in our hearts and in our lives
including our morning pleasure that we enjoy too.
Emotionally, tenderly, lovingly, with all sensitivity not
only in bed but in our hearts we feel this passion everyday.
There's not a moment that I imagine not having my
wife no matter where we are in the house we lay.
Emotionally, tenderly, and lovingly with the sensitivity
in our hearts and the Love that Yah has given to me.
The Love we make in the morning is just a continuation
of our nights of passion and intimacy.

shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment