Monday, May 16, 2011

Heartfelt Attachments

"Heartfelt Attachment."

With them you will feel a special heartfelt attachment
a closeness that is more than you felt before.
And each time you're with them you feel closer
and you begin to care for them even more.
This is the way it should be when you care and are
filled with true Love and sensitivity.
You should have a heartfelt attachment to all those
you Love and care about continuously.
A heartfelt attachment is a Beautiful thing when
that person is a genuine friend and really Loves you.
There shouldn't be anything too good for them because
Love is an action word and it will always do.
I'm blessed to have those I really Love and care about
they are my spiritual family.
They are Yah's way of showing how cared about I
am to Him and just how much He Loves me.
When I write it is heartfelt and from a yearning to
one day share the poems with someone special too.
On that day I will write the most Beautiful words
that will come from a place of Love flowing through.
But until that time I will be Blessed and Bless those
through the poetry the heartfelt words that I write.
I'm certain that they are being blessed by these poems
and I'm heartfelt by them and the poems are a delight.
Heartfelt attachments for those who you Love people
who are special in your life that you know.
People come through your life for a reason and a purpose
and many of them move on and some you let go.
The ones who stay you become attached to and as you
begin to grow together a heartfelt attachment is made.
A bond that is stronger than Gorilla glue that with
time will never fade.
To those of you who I send this poetry to I pray
all is well and you’ll be blessed above all bountifully.
I hope to see many of you at the 2nd Lines with those
Beautiful smiles that I know come from the heart inwardly.
A heartfelt attachment is what those of us who are capable
of Love have but Love in their hearts many haven't got.
I pray that they too will be healed by the Most High of
the hurt they feel because for His own He cares a lot.

Shalom
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment