Monday, April 11, 2011

Words From a Tender Heart

"Words From a Tender Heart."

These words are from a tender heart that is filled
with Love that's bubbling over so true.
The words that become a flow from my heart are
inspired by the Love of you.
When I hear Love songs on the radio or those I record
I always think of you because you're always on my mind.
Throughout the day I'm praising and thanking Yah for
the greatest treasure in history He allowed me to find.
No one has ever made me feel so wonderful as you
and throughout the day I sing from my heart and dance.
I imagine the two of us near the water on a blanket
kissing passionately in the flow of romance.
As the birds chirp and Spring breeze blows off of
the river I see the sparkle and my reflection in your eyes.
I'm holding the most precious equisite Gem in the world
under partly cloudy picture perfect skies.
Words from a tender heart filled with the thoughts
of how wonderful two in Love could be.
Poetry fills my mind and heart laced with intense passion
with the innocence of pure sensitivity.
When I kiss your sweet full lips honey bees fly near
because of the nectar that make up your lips.
The sight we make together is captured by tourist
on the passing Container and Cruise ships.
Words from a tender heart are these that I write that are
inspired when I'm in your presence words begin to pour.
Lines form to make the perfect rhymes about the one
whom with all of my heart I simply adore.
The finished product is a thing of written beauty by
never as beautiful as the one who inspired me to write.
The one who in all the world is so beautiful on a Heavenly
level that I want to make her Mrs. Wright.
Words from a tender heart filled with emotions and are
written with the deepness and understanding of Love.
Written for your eyes to see and your heart to feel
are some of the sweetest most wonderful words I know of.
Words from a tender heart filled with thoughts of you
and I forever being one in every way.
Words that are flowing from my heart that will be
received by yours when you read them this day.

Shalom
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment