Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm Just a Sperm Donor

"I'm Just a Sperm Donor."

I'm just a sperm donor and all I do is sleep around
I go to whomever will settle for me.
Those with low self esteem who want my attention
those are the ones I will plant my seed when I go see.
I'm just a sperm donor nothing more than a demon
undercover who will tell you what you want to hear a lie.
What you don't understand you're sleeping with all those
who I've slept with I have many spirits on me a Soul tie.
Whatever is in my spiritual family tree you will get from
disease to a host of unclean spirits also.
When you get in the bed with me I plant my seed and
spirits from me into you will flow.
I'm just a sperm donor with an unclean spirit who only
feels Lust because Love is just a word I use skillfully.
All I need is you to open your ears then I'll get you to
open your heart and your legs for me repeatedly.
I'm just a sperm donor with no real feelings but I'll tell
you that I do and anything else you want me to say.
I have a wife who is pregnant and with 3 others
on the side and they have babies too on the way.
I'm a demon who possesses this person he gave me access
because of his weakness to sex and unbelief in the Most High.
You see whoring is one of the greatest weapons that I will
use and for many males a female they can't deny.
Before man was placed on the earth we were already here
and we are in the masses that you see and talk to everyday.
You have been hurt and torn apart by our lies and tricks
we're in males and females and through them we play.
I'm a sperm donor and you're just another victim I'm
spreading my seed for another generation for you to carry.
You fell for the game I played you saw what you liked
but there are just too many whores to select one to marry.
This is one to grow on and I hope this provokes thought
I hope you will share this with many of your friends too.
Because what we have in our community is very serious
you need to understand that demons many are talking to.
I'm not a sperm donor and I don't play around but what I
do is inform you through the poetry that I write.
Our Sons and Daughters are innocent to what is really going
on and many adults just don't have any spiritual insight.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment