Monday, April 18, 2011

Faithfully Yours

"Faithfully Yours."

I promise to be faithfully yours forever more
and no one or nothing can come between us.
Where your heart is you can rest assure and
that in me you can safely trust.
I will be faithfully yours there's nowhere I'd rather
be than here standing before the one I truly Love.
I vow to be all that you've prayed and asked for
your one true blessing sent from above.
I promise to be faithfully yours and be the only
one that you'll ever need and I'll be dependable too.
I'm going to devote myself to making you happy I'll
be honest and loyal I'll Love and highly respect you.
I'll be faithfully yours as I was chosen to be I was
yours before the beginning of time and space.
Right by your side at this moment and from now
on in your heart and life will be my place.
I'll be faithfully yours you can believe and trust
in me and I in you I know you'll be faithful to me also.
The Love I feel will be turned in the actions that
will make my Love real and in our lives I will let it show.
I will care for you and protect you I will Love you
through sickness and poverty.
I will Love you more than you know it's possible to
because I have the spirit of the Most High within me.
I promise to be faithfully yours and to all things to you
above to be attentive to your needs and concerns as well.
I will be faithfully yours in every way and no matter
what we go and grow through in Yah we shall prevail.
I promise to be faithful to you and Love you as myself
and be submissive to you also as I'm supposed to.
Because the greatest treasure in the universe is
standing before me as I say in spirit and truth I Do.
I'm going to be faithfully yours this is my vow that
I make before you and Yah this day.
From my heart proceeds the words that I feel
and the flow of beautiful things I will say.
As I kiss you and many kisses there after I promise
my lips will never touch another's in this life.
I will be faithfully yours on this day and now on
for I've been given a world of Love in the form of a wife.

Shalom
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment