Thursday, September 16, 2010

More Than an Orgasm

"More than an Orgasm."

Tonight I'm getting with this fine girl I met
and getting my freak on is what I plan to do.
Spiritually we'll be sharing all those we've ever
slept with and the spirits we have in us too.
When I finally get mine I will turn over on her
and never look at her quite the same she's a whore.
She wasn't all that as I see her now after I got
mine I'm not fulfilled I'm still empty I want more.
Outside of Yah all shatan can do is give you sex
but it's not the same that Yah gives you.
It's more than an orgasm it's more than many
in the world of having sex ever in their lives knew.
The spirit of Love is more powerful than lust and
you won't have those wicked spirits to share.
What those who Yah has chosen who His spirit
dwells within what they have you cannot compare.
More than an orgasm is Love and devotion you
have truth and honesty and commitment also.
It's not about Get it, Hit it, and Forget it and move
on to the Next victim that this wicked world knows.
Just a wet ass is all many are settling for because the
truth of Love they are blinded to.
Settling is the worst mindset that any person can have
because you always settle for less and it's true.
I need more than an orgasm but the Love and spirit
of Yah that through the two will flow.
In a union of one that's about bonding and attachment
where the two together in Love will grow.
In the world I chased an orgasm but that's all I got
never being fulfilled because lust can never be satisfied.
The spirit of lust is unquenchable that's why many
are always having sex but their emptiness they can't hide.
Many with the spirit of shatan are chasing after an
orgasm like a crack head is chasing after a crack high.
But this whole thing about chasing an orgasm is a
waste because you're living a lie.
More than an orgasm is the Love of Yah and you will
be sensitive to the needs of the other not your own.
When the two of you are making Love you will
experience an orgasm that will really make you moan.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment