Wednesday, November 30, 2011

After She said I Do I Don't

"After She said I Do I Don't."

Before we got married we were like Rabbits we
were humping very passionately at the drop of a dime.
We used to be busy every night we were so much into
each other and now it seems like we have no time.
After the kids it's like the passion died and I don't get
the sex that I used to get anymore.
It seems like I have to beg and make an appointment
from night to night I don't know what I'll have in store.
It seems as if after she said I Do I didn't get it like I
used to and it's taking a toll on me.
I know I ain't about to go out there looking for something
else but I'm married I ain't trying to hear celibacy.
Having sex with me is her duty and she wants me to do
mine so she needs to come up and give me some.
I know we have been going through problems but I think
it's the lack of me getting sex is where this drama's from.
The reality is many males are saying they're not getting
sex on a regular basis anymore and problems vary.
I would hope that a physical relationship wasn't the one
motivating factor that made him want to marry.
Truth is outside of the Love of Yah marriages are failing
and sex and finances are just on the surface that you see.
But anyone who got married outside of the will of the Most
High are in a war that shatan's fighting against them spiritually.
When sex is the foundation of anything you have just given
shatan room to mess over you because it's just lust.
When you are all into the physical and not seeing how a
person is in the spirit your relationship will go bust.
The truth is there's a big difference in the marriages of the
world/shatan and the ones that Yah will bless you to be in.
The marriages of Yah will have His Love and He directs them
they will be on a level of truth and honesty when they begin.
They have a foundation of faith and Love where respect and
appreciation is placed in the hearts of those He choose.
When you are in Love with Yah's Love you will have so much
more than you can imagine and you cannot lose.
When she said I Do I didn't get the sex I used to anymore
this is sad but you're starting to hear more males say.
But when sex is the primary reason for you to get
married you've given shatan full access to play.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
11/11/11
#82

No comments:

Post a Comment