Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Afraid of Commitment

"Afraid of Commitment."

I know there are many who are afraid of commitment
many because of the hurt that they've felt in the past.
They thought they found the right person who seemed
to be the perfect fit but the relationship didn't last.
Many gave their all, their heart, their soul and their
body they gave it freely because they wanted Love.
They wanted to feel the Beauty that they imagined
could only come from someone sent from above.
They were betrayed by what they thought was a man
but was a male who only sexually wanted them.
Now all will have to pay for the male shatan sent into
her life she still has nightmares and gets angry at him.
This is not just rampant with spirit possessed males but
shatan has his daughters doing the same thing too.
They will come into your life and allow you to believe
that all they feel for you is true.
Yet as you are baited in you find out later as the two
of you grow further and further apart.
You spend time walking with your hands in your
pockets questioning how could an Angel break your heart.
Many now have their hearts behind a wall and when
someone comes along they put their defenses up quickly.
You see we all look alike men and males but when you've
been broken a male and not the real man you will see.
If he comes across too good to be true you think it's a
deception you can't believe this person is real.
Just because you've met males or females all of your life
you’ve got to be opened but I understand how you feel.
I'm a celibate who doesn't smoke and drink every blue
moon who doesn't cheat or play games and I'm faithful too.
Yet I'm single and with the poetry I send out you'd think
I'd have some takers who are ready to say I Do.
I want to be in a committed relationship that will turn
into a whole lot more.
With a Queen who used to be a female who has been
changed by Yah into someone I'll Love and adore.
The lies and empty promises of shatan the games that
girls and boys play have many commitment shy.
I know what I used to be and I'm ready for a true Love
with someone who is fully committed to me and the Most High.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
11/16/11
#90

No comments:

Post a Comment