Monday, March 15, 2010

Fine at 55

"Fine at 55."

This is not about bragging but about showing
you through testimony how well Yah is keeping me.
Many say when they look my way the age 55
is not what you see.
But more than the physical He keeps me spiritually
because flesh and blood does not please Him.
There are many who are so caught up into their
physical and it goes to their head lots of them.
It's not about how fine you are I have legs and a
butt of my own but it's about having a sweet personality.
We are temporary creatures and many age according
to their lifestyles there are many who look old as can be.
Fine at 55 and I'm just an instrument a walking testimony
that Yah is in my life and how He'll bless you.
Through the poetry that He's given me I share through
Love His Words as I was created to do.
Wright is not only my last name but WRITE is what I
do for Him to feed those that He allows me to meet.
We are in the last days before the destruction that
is coming before the god of this world Yah defeats.
There are many I see throughout my journeys who
are sweet and I enjoy talking to them and learning too.
People who through their own experiences encourage me
by all the drama that Yah has allowed them to grow through.
Today fine isn't physical but a state of mind for those
who under dress and show who they serve inside.
Let's be honest some are showing what should be
left to the imagination and some should go and hide.
Like I said so many times I Love the creation of woman
and seeing an attractive Sister is really a treat.
It isn't until they open their mouths that you hear
that they're more than eyesight sweet.
Yah created Beauty but satan has taken the mindset
to another level that is filled with vanity.
We dissolve back to the dust everyday that we age so
although we grow more Beautiful no one stays pretty.
Fine at 55 and I praise Yah for keeping me and the
gift of Beautiful people who are in my life who I Love.
Fine people at their age and not just physically, people
of all shapes and sizes I know are the sweetest I know of.

Shalom

Age really is a number!!!!!!!!!!
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment