Friday, March 4, 2011

Handcuffs and Kisses

"Handcuffs and Kisses."

As I walked through the door there she was in uniform
and she said I had the right to remain silent.
She told me to turn around and begin to handcuff me
and said that I was going to receive some punishment.
She said that she was going to strip search me to see
if I had anything illegal on me.
She pulled off my pants and tore open my shirt and
said that she was going to receive torture intimately.
She threw me on the bed on my back but not before I
was blindfolded she said I was going to confess.
Yet the next thing I know I felt her body against mine
gone was the uniform for she had already undress.
Before I could begin to talk she was kissing me and all
I could do was remain silent except for the groans.
She didn't say a word as I felt her hands and her lips over
my body as she mounted me and she started to moan.
She began reading my rights to Love her passionately
and to pleasure her in every way that is was possible to.
She said I had a right to touch her wherever I pleased
and whatever came to mind that is what I should do.
She told me I was under arrest for not getting home quick
enough and for not caressing her enough.
I met some Officers in my life but this one was really laying
it on mean and she was tough.
She gave new meaning to Brutality when she whipped
me in a very special kind of way.
I then start talking, well not anything useful, in fact I hope
she doesn't put it in her report all that she heard me say.
Handcuffs and kisses and a feeling like a zillion Tazers of
Love going through my body as I was laying on my back.
Again on my lips I felt hers as all I could do is surrender
to the Officer's demands for Love again she gave me a smack.
Handcuffs and kisses from someone who Loves you is
the kind of protection that I need.
Someone who comes home and arrests me twice a week
so her passions and mine we can together feed.
Love and Passion is the Law and I will be doing time with
Her for the rest of my life.
She plans on enforcing the Law of Romance and I Love it
handcuffs and all when the Officer is my wife.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment