Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Written Emotions

"Written Emotions."

With these words that are my true sincere emotions
that proceed from my heart I want to address.
The Love that I feel for you is overwhelming
to keep hidden so with this poem I feel I must confess.
A Love so deep, so strong, and so true that
it brings me as I write them to tears.
Written emotions that are flowing as I type
that I have withheld but now touch your ears.
Words of truth and of Beauty words that I'm
using with sincerity of heart to convey.
Written emotions that are genuine and real that show
from the moment I rise I Love you throughout the day.
Written emotions, let me fill your heart with the
words and thoughts of mine, words of pure Love.
Lines that rhyme of sweetness laced with affection
with the most imaginative words I can think of.
Written emotions of a heart that's filled with Love
yearning for your ears and heart to be filled with them.
From my Heavenly Father who speaks through me
words of intimate Beauty that flow from Him.
Written emotions that I write that pour from
my heart when I'm sitting here thinking about you.
Thoughts of kissing, caressing, and holding you close
these are some of the things that I'd Love to do.
Written emotions that were formed in my heart
that I write in hope that yours will be touched as well.
Words of feelings that have a true story of a Love
that I'm trying to tell.
The story will be a romantic one where we're the
Lovers and a happy beginning I will write.
A story that will take place in our hearts that
with flowing words I will recite.
Written emotions that fill my heart that will fill yours
with passion and desire.
Words that are intense with pleasure that would
ignite the sun into a burning fire.
Written emotions that I will make into a reality that
I will use my heart and body to express intimately.
For when our hearts become one as well as our bodies
in Lovemaking it will be like the flow of poetry.

Shalom.
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment