Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More Than a Warm Body

"More Than a Warm Body."

I need more than a warm body and a hole
to slide into.
I need to feel Loved and I need a commitment
that will last my whole life through.
I need to Love and to be Loved by someone who
has my Heavenly Father dwelling in them.
I don't want what the world has to offer "Sex"
I want the complete package that only comes from Him.
I don't want the temporary momentary fulfillment
that is empty and without the true meaning of Love.
I need more than many are willing or capable of
giving I need someone sent from above.
I need more than a big booty and a smile she has
to be Beautiful more than eyes will ever see.
I need to have a Queen who I can feel from
heart to heart who is Beautiful inwardly.
Many will settle because they're in darkness
but I know that my Father is able to do all.
I want a wife that's from Him I'm not about to
dishonor Him or myself by making a Booty call.
If sex is all you have to live for then you're already
dead you have no hope and there's no life in you.
You're truly void of true understanding and Love
only the things of shatan/the world you pursue.
Animals want mates but having a whorish spirit
is no way to go and grow through life.
Only drama, disease, and demons come from that
mindset for me it's nothing less than a wife.
I have to answer to Yah in all I do so my life is
about pleasing Him and doing things His way.
When I walked around in darkness I answered to
shatan and did those things that his spirit would say.
I need more than a warm body and a hole to slide
into and I don't look at women the way I used to anymore.
Yah has changed my way of thinking and living she's
my sister and my Queen she could never ever be my whore.
I need more than a warm body and a hole to slide into
I need a commitment of Love that's filled with Devotion,
Truth, Loyalty, and Honesty.
I don't want sex but a Love that will grow and that will
bond the two with Yah forever spiritually.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment