Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Don't Blame Me Blame Yourself

"Don't Blame Me Blame Yourself."

I'm the guy your Mama warned you about but
you knew it all you didn't listen and she was right.
She knew I wasn't shyt when she saw me
pants saggin and hitting the clubs every night.
Don't blame me blame yourself because you only
heard the lies that you wanted to hear.
I whispered and filled your heart and head with
sweet little nothings I straight up lied in your ear.
I told you I didn't have children but I have a few
I find them fool them F. them and forget them too.
Once I get between your legs and get what I want
you'll be dogged out like the rest and I'll leave you.
Don't blame me blame yourself I didn't take it you
wanted a baby just like your friends had.
You wanted to be a follower like the others who are
crying about a Baby Daddy and Pampers, you're sad.
Now you throw the baby on your Mama she didn't
have that baby you didn't have to listen to me.
You wanted to hear how fine you are and other things
that swole your head bigger than your whole body.
Don't blame me for being who I am for taking full
advantage of the situation and your immaturity.
You walked around advertising all your goodies
as if you were asking someone to get the coochie.
The person you met I'm not that was my representative
the one I let the girls meet.
I allowed you to believe I was into you, you told all your
so-called friends the ones I screwed I was sweet.
Once I had your heart in my hands the real me came
out and I scared you into being under my control.
You don't mean nothing to me just another baby mama
you want money go to the club and get on the pole.
Don't blame me blame yourself for all your problems
you knew better than your Mama you knew it all.
You should have listened to the warnings of your Mama
you spread your legs so I took the booty call.
Don't blame me blame yourself it's my nature to lie,
kill, steal, and destroy it's my job to deceive.
I'm the one your Mama warned you about how many
more mistakes you'll make before you listen and believe.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment