Friday, August 20, 2010

I Just Come to Make a Deposit

"I Just Come to Make a Deposit."

I just come to make a deposit in one of the
many branches that I plant my seed into.
You may have heard me open my account
when I shot the Shinola by saying I Love You.
You were grinning because I made you laugh
you were told all that you wanted to hear.
You had personal issues and you wanted the
attention that I could provide with your listening ear.
You were wanting, willing, waiting, and able to become
one in a string of branches where I Sperm Bank.
You're nothing special but I tell you that you are because
if you knew the truth it would cause your ship to sank.
It's all about game and I have a spiritual addiction
I need to feed my flesh although it can't be satisfied.
There have been many before you and there will
be many more who opened up after I lied.
It's nothing personal in fact I don't really like you
it's the place below your waist that's of importance to see.
Like I said you're not special but I need you to believe
you are in order to get the Coochie.
I just come to make a deposit and keep you in the blind
because the truth about you, you refuse to allow.
Your Mother and friends try to talk to you
but I'm still getting the Milk for Free from the Cow.
If I Loved you would I abuse your trust and sleep
around would I abuse you emotionally too.
You were messed up on the rebound when we met but
with all your crying I just wanted to make a deposit Boo.
Why do you think we call you Bitches and whores we
don't Love or respect you yet you shake your ass to the beat.
You're the dream come true of many who just want to
make a deposit girls like you make life sweet.
There are many who are making deposits and they're
yielding huge increases when I see the bellies on the rise.
You may want to call what we premeditated a
mistake but you believed in all of the lies.
I just want to make a deposit not only of sperm but
of the spirits of the last few whores I slept with also.
When I'm making a deposit I'm depositing into you from
all the branches what's going in is a Toxic Gumbo.

Shalom, Think!
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment